Meetings every 3rd Tuesday from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The purpose of the club is to share fishing experiences and promote camaraderie with all members.
- To conserve saltwater fishes and their habitats and food.
- To uphold the environmental regulations and cooperate with environmental agencies.
- To encourage a high level of sportsmanship.
- To promote the interest and challenge of competitive fishing.
- To increase knowledge of fishing by sharing experiences among fellow anglers and guests with professional expertise.
- Yearly dues are only $10.00 and they do NOT charge an initiation fee or joining fee.
- Meet at 7:00 pm every 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Crystal Beach Community Center in Crystal Beach
- For more information please go to www.stjosephsoundanglersclub.org